Environment & Pollution Control Areas:
- Trouble shooting of existing pollution control systems.
- Modification of existing systems to increase the efficiency and reducing operational cost.
- Redesigning the ducting layout for maximum flow distribution and reduction of fugitive emissions.
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure smooth operation of existing systems
- Coordination for establishing system in integrated ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Implementation of Environment improvement projects from concept to development and commissioning.
- Designing to commissioning of zero discharge waste water management system.
- Coordination for establishing system related to solid waste management and reutilization system.
Specific Industrial Areas:
- Optimization of acrylic recycling process to enhance the recovery and purity of acrylic monomer (MMA)
- Establishing battery breaking line of 5 ton per hour and more.
- Establishing Lead electro refinery line to produce 99.99% pure Lead using recycling of Battery scraps.
- Establishing Lead (99.97%) and Lead alloys lines using recycling spent Battery and other scraps through Battery breaking and separation system followed by Rotary furnace, Lead pyro refinery and casting machines.
- Establishing Tin electro refinery line to produce 99.95% pure Tin using Tin ore and scrap.
- Production of Zinc sulphate and cadmium from industrial waste using Leaching route.
- Trouble shooting & de-bottle necking of Non ferrous metal process (Zinc, Lead, Silver, Cadmium) to enhance production, plant operation and minimize COP.